FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Dagny Dual Rotational Ceiling Fan with Light Kit is available with the following:
- Material: Cast Aluminum / Stamped Steel
- Cast aluminum and stamped steel construction
- Overall diameter span: 41" - wood blades, 39" - metal blades
- Two 16" diameter fans with 3 blades each
- 3-speed handheld control included
- Airflow: 3913 cfm (high, metal blades); 4350 cfm (high, wood blades)
- Power usage: 81 watts (high, metal blades); 90 watts (high, wood blades)
- Fans with wood blades are UL Listed, for indoor dry locations only
- Number of Blades: 6
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Remote Dimmer
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 48 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-29)
- Comes with One 10.00 in. stem/downrod
- Hugger adapter included
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Made In China
Material: Mahogany, Metal
Fan Body Finish: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Textured Bronze
- 18 Watt (574 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 74 Color Temp: 2878K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy Height 2", Diameter 6":
- Downrod Length 10":
- Suspension Length Adjustable To 34":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
DGLK-BN-MTL, DGLK-BN-WD, DGLK-CR-MTL, DGLK-CR-WD, DGLK-TB-MTL, DGLK-TB-WD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Matthews Fan Company Diane Ceiling Fan generates refreshing air circulation with its heavy-duty oscillating fan and adds an element of urban architecture to interior and exterior decor. The Diane Ceiling Fan features an oscillating head, three fan speeds, and ...
Enhances soft contemporary spaces with clean lines and simple appointments. Designed to add sleek modern style to bedrooms or large dining rooms, the Quorum Soho Ceiling Fan with Light Kit features slightly curved blade holders and an unobtrusive decorative housing. ...
A twist on a bright idea, the Modern Fan Company Torsion Ceiling Fan with Light Kit brings torque to the forefront with its light industrial design. Paired with crisp halogen light radiating from your choice of Opal glass shade options, ...