Atlas Fan Company produces fans that combine superb ventilation solutions with sharp, contemporary design.
The Dagny Dual Rotational Ceiling Fan with Light Kit is available with the following:
- Cast aluminum and stamped steel construction
- Overall diameter span: 41" - wood blades, 39" - metal blades
- Two 16" diameter fans with 3 blades each
- 3-speed handheld control included
- Airflow: 3913 cfm (high, metal blades); 4350 cfm (high, wood blades)
- Power usage: 81 watts (high, metal blades); 90 watts (high, wood blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 48 cfm/watt (high)
- 10" downrod
- 3 forward speed
- 29 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- Fans with metal blades are UL Listed Damp and suitable for outdoor use (not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications); Fans with wood blades are UL Listed, from indoor dry locations only
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Number of Blades: 6
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 48 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-29)
- Comes with One 10 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Made In China
Material: Mahogany, Metal
Fan Body Finish: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Textured Bronze
- Two 50 Watt (675 Lumens) 120 Volt E11 Minican Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 6"
- Downrod: Length 10"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 34"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
DGLK-BN-MTL, DGLK-BN-WD, DGLK-CR-MTL, DGLK-CR-WD, DGLK-TB-MTL, DGLK-TB-WD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.