Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Da Vinci Suspension is available with the following:
- Swarovski Clear crystal shade
- Silver finish
- Round mirrored ceiling canopy
- Single adjustable steel support cable
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Size: 8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch, 15 inch, 18 inch, 24 inch
Crystal Type: SPECTRA Clear, ELEMENTS Clear
- 8 inch Option: Four 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 VoltG9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 10 inch Option: Six 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 VoltG9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 12 inch Option: Twelve 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 VoltG9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 15 inch Option: Sixteen 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 VoltG9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 18 inch Option: Eighteen 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 VoltG9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 24 inch Option: Thirty 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 VoltG9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 8 inch Option Cable: Length 144"
- 8 inch Option Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 8"
- 8 inch Option Suspension: Length 80"
- 10 inch Option Cable: Length 144"
- 10 inch Option Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 10"
- 10 inch Option Suspension: Length 154"
- 12 inch Option Cable: Length 144"
- 12 inch Option Fixture: Height 12", Diameter 12"
- 12 inch Option Suspension: Length 156"
- 15 inch Option Cable: Length 144"
- 15 inch Option Fixture: Height 15", Diameter 15"
- 15 inch Option Suspension: Length 87"
- 18 inch Option Cable: Length 144"
- 18 inch Option Fixture: Height 18", Diameter 18"
- 18 inch Option Suspension: Length 162"
- 24 inch Option Cable: Length 144"
- 24 inch Option Fixture: Height 24", Diameter 24"
- 24 inch Option Suspension: Length 168"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The clean, slender form of the Schonbek Geometrix Refrax Thin Linear Suspension makes it ideal for adding stunning sparkle to contemporary spaces. It features a slim rectangular shade made out of Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal in a wide range of colors ...
With its precision-cut crystal and unique cylindrical design, the Swarovski Verve Linear Suspension easily infuses a contemporary space with energy and sparkle. It provides warm downlighting onto a tabletop or bar, while also casting delicate light structures around the room. ...
More than simply luxurious, the AXO Light Avir 45/60/2 Suspension represents a fashion-forward, high quality design mentality. Designed by the famous Italian light architect, Manuel Vivian, this double suspension creates glowing light as luminescence trickles down through double-layered handmade Murano ...