Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Da Vinci Suspension is available with the following:
- Swarovski Clear crystal shade
- Silver finish
- Round mirrored ceiling canopy
- Single adjustable steel support cable
- UL Listed
Crystal: SPECTRA Clear, ELEMENTS Clear
Size: 8 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch, 15 inch, 18 inch, 24 inch
- 8 inch option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 15 inch option utilizes sixteen 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 12 inch option utilizes twelve 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 10 inch option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 18 inch option utilizes eighteen 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 24 inch option utilizes thirty 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 8 inch Option Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 8"
- 8 inch Option Suspenison: Length 80"
- 10 inch Option Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 10"
- 10 inch Option Suspension: Length 154"
- 12 inch Option Fixture: Height 12", Diameter 12"
- 12 inch Option Suspension: Length 156"
- 15 inch Option Fixture: Height 15", Diameter 15"
- 15 inch Option Suspension: Length 87"
- 18 inch Option Fixture: Height 18", Diameter 18"
- 18 inch Option Suspension: Length 162"
- 24 inch Option Fixture: Height 24", Diameter 24"
- 24 inch Option Suspension: Length 168"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Swarovski Crystal Details: Swarovski Crystal, founded in Wattens, Austria in 1895, is the world leader in precision cut crystal. This dazzling crystal accounts for the stunning radiance of the Schonbek Geometrix collection and other Schonbek designs. Swarovski ELEMENTS: Considered the finest crystal in the world, Swarovski ELEMENTS crystal is available in a myriad of colors, effects, shapes and sizes. With lead content in excess of 30 percent, ELEMENTS crystal is machine cut and polished to achieve perfect optical clarity, razor-sharp faceting and unique spectral brilliance, with an invisible coating making it easier to clean. The Swarovski logo is engraved into each ELEMENTS crystal to deter imitators. Swarovski SPECTRA: Swarovski SPECTRA is a line of precisely machine-cut and polished clear crystal. It offers the high quality of Swarovski at a price that reflects excellent value.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.