The trim has an 180 degree redirect cutoff shield to distribute the light output onto the wall; the lamp of the WAC Lighting D334 3" Die-Cast Aluminum Wall Wash has a 25 degree adjustable tilt. Shield and trim made from die-cast aluminum.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The D334 3" Die-Cast Aluminum Wall Wash is available with the following:
- Clear tempered glass lens
- Die-cast aluminum body
- 180 degree shielded wall wash
- 25 degree adjustment from vertical
- Pivot adjustment of 25 degree and 350 degree rotation
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Opening: Diameter 2.63"
- Trim: Height 0.25", Diameter 4.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...