A slotted aperture trim used for controlled highlighting or drama from a small aperture. The slot can be rotated around its axis for post installation adjustment. The WAC Lighting D326 3" Die-Cast Aluminum Trim includes a clear tempered glass lens and a center lamp holder that allows the lamp to be tilted 25 degrees from center.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The D326 3" Die-Cast Aluminum Trim is available with the following:
- Clear tempered glass lens
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- 25 degree adjustment from vertical
- Pivot adjustment of 25 degree and 350 degree rotation
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Use with the WAC Lighting 3" 300 Series Housing
- Opening: Width 1.75"
- Trim: Height 0.25", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...