Maxim Lighting, headquartered in California, offers high-quality lighting fixtures in a variety of designs, finishes, and glass styles that complement contemporary and transitional interiors.
The Cylinder Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Satin White glass shades
- Metal body
- Satin Nickel finish
- Oval wall plate
- UL Listed Damp
Finish: Satin Nickel
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 9.5", Width 12.5", Depth 5.25"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 9.5", Width 20.5", Depth 5.25"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 9.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.