Lithonia Lighting, headquartered in Conyers, Georgia, specializes in designing and manufacturing superior quality, energy-efficient lighting for indoor and outdoor uses.
The Cylinder Bath Bar is available with the following:
- White Acrylic diffuser
- Brushed Nickel end caps
- Brushed Nickel canopy
- Mounting hardware
- 2 year guarantee against mechanical defects in manufacture
- ADA Compliant
- Energy Star qualified
- C-UL Listed for damp locations
Size: 2 Foot, 3 Foot, 4 Foot
- 2 Ft. option utilizes two 14 Watt 120 Volt T5 Linear Fluorescent lamps with Standard Electronic Ballasts (included).
- 3 Ft. option utilizes two 21 Watt 120 Volt T5 Linear Fluorescent lamps with Standard Electronic Ballasts (included).
- 4 Ft. option utilizes two 28 Watt 120 Volt T5 Linear Fluorescent lamps with Standard Electronic Ballasts (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Foot Option Fixture: Width 23.25"
- 3 Foot Option Fixture: Width 35.25"
- 4 Foot Option Fixture: Width 47"
- Fixture: Height 3.38", Depth 2.88"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
11802RET5 BN, 11803RET5 BN, 11804RET5 BN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.