The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Curvy Corner Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Etched Opal glass shades
- Metal base and shade holders
- Chrome finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt T3 E11 Base Xenon lamps (included)
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt T3 E11 Base Xenon lamps (included)
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt T3 E11 Base Xenon lamps (included).
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 5.5", Width 15.5", Depth 5.25"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 5", Width 24.5", Depth 5.25"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 5"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
P5152-077, P5153-077, P5154-077
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.