An elite salt cellar that's also a functional, chic centerpiece. The Alessi Cum Grano Salis Salt Set has it all: mortar and pestle, spice container, stainless steel tray, 4 salt cellars and 4 sachets full of fine quality salts (Fleur de Sel de Camargue, Hawaiian Red Algae, Persian Blue and Himalayan Pink).
Alessi, known as the Italian design factory, has manufactured household products since 1921. The stylish and fun items offered are the result of contemporary partnerships with some of the world's best designers of unique and modern home accessories.
The Cum Grano Salis Salt Set is available with the following:
- Four salt cellars in PMMA.
- Tray in 18/10 stainless steel.
- Mortar with pestle in stoneware.
- Spice container in stoneware.
- Four salt sachets containing Fleur de Sel de Camargue, Hawaiian Red Algae, Persian Blue and Himalayan Pink.
- Designed by Giovanni Alessi Anghini with Lorenzo Piccionee di Pianogrillo and Consulenza Fabio Fassone.
- Tray: Width 7", Depth 6"
- Salt Cellars: Height 2", Width 2", Depth 1.5"
- Spice Container: Height 4", Width 2", Depth 1.5"
- Mortar and Pestle: Height 2", Width 2", Depth 1.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...