FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Progetti is an Italian design company that ticks to its own clock. Known for their penchant for keeping a modern tempo, Progetti produces contemporary cuckoo clocks and wall clocks designed by a range of internationally-known designers (like Karim Rashid). Each piece is developed using the latest technology and then finished by hand for that lasting, artistic touch.
The Cucuruku Wall Clock (Black with White Tree) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Made of wood
- Painted finish
- Quartz movement
- 2 C batteries required (not included)
- Chirps on the hour
- Features volume control for cuckoo bird (max., min. and off)
- Light sensor switches cuckoo movement off automatically at night
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Riccardo Paolino and Matteo Fusi
- Item: Height 11.75", Width 15.75", Depth 4"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.