Steeped in rich, handmade cuckoo clock tradition, Italian company Diamantini & Domeniconi reinterprets grandmother's dusty cuckoo into a modern day rockin' robin. Each piece is hand-assembled and meticulously inspected (by their own Cuckoo Man, nonetheless) to ensure the clocks strike the right chord in both modernity and functionality. While known for their contemporary cuckoo clocks, Diamantini & Domeniconi also designs modern clocks where the bird has "flown the coop," as it were.
The Cucu Clock is available with the following:
- Made of lacquered laser cut metal
- Quartz movement
- Pendulum movement
- 1 AA battery required (not included)
- Does not contain a cuckoo bird
- Design is slightly smaller than the Cucu Cuckoo Clock
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Pascal Tarabay
- Item: Height 27", Width 14", Depth 2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.