Steeped in rich, handmade cuckoo clock tradition, Italian company Diamantini & Domeniconi reinterprets grandmother's dusty cuckoo into a modern day rockin' robin. Each piece is hand-assembled and meticulously inspected (by their own Cuckoo Man, nonetheless) to ensure the clocks strike the right chord in both modernity and functionality. While known for their contemporary cuckoo clocks, Diamantini & Domeniconi also designs modern clocks where the bird has "flown the coop," as it were.
The Cucu Clock is available with the following:
- Designed by Pascal Tarabay in 2010
- Material: Lacquered Metal
- Quartz movement
- Pendulum movement
- Does not contain a cuckoo bird
- Design is slightly smaller than the Cucu Cuckoo Clock
- Battery Type: 1 - AA (Not Included)
- Made In Italy
Color: Black, White
- Item: Width 14", Height 27", Depth 2"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.