The clean and lean George Kovacs Cubism Rectangular Bath Bar beautifully accents and illuminates bathrooms both large and small. Held within a crisp chromed metal base, a rectangular panel of mitered glass with a White interior diffuses a soft, flattering wash of light. Available in two widths, both ADA compliant.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Cubism Rectangular Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Rectangular mitered glass shade with White interior
- Chrome finish
- Metal base
- Rectangular wall plate
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
Mitered with White Inside
- Large option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 4.75", Width 24", Depth 4"
- Large Fixture: Height 4.75", Width 30", Depth 4"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.6 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...