Symmetrical simplicity. A seamless ring of energy efficient fluorescence, the LZF Cuad Pendant tweaks the clean lines with something as seemingly innocuous as a suspension cable. The need for electronic ballast turns a functional necessity into a key design element, creating a welcome visual quirk. Strips of eco-friendly natural wood veneer, available in an array of finishes, provide a contemporary frame for the top and bottom acrylic diffusers.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Cuad Pendant is available with the following:
- Wood shade
- Top and bottom acrylic diffusers
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 98.4" steel suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Burkhard Dammer
- Large option utilizes four 21 Watt 120 Volt T5 Linear Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes four 14 Watt 120 Volt T5 Linear Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Cables - Each: Length 98.4"
- Small Option: Height 4.72", Width 27.56", Depth 27.56"
- Large Option: Height 4.72", Width 39.37", Depth 39.37"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 103.12"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...