FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Cuad Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Burkhard Dammer in 2013
- Material: Natural wood veneers, matte satin acrylic diffuser with a brushed nickel steel canopy
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Dimmable option requires standard fit Lutron dimmer (not included)
- LED version is dimmable with a 0-10V LED driver (dimmer not included)
- Transparent cord and four aircraft suspension cables included
- Round white metal canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Color: Ivory White, Natural Cherry, Natural Beech, Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Grey, Turquoise, Chocolate
Size: Small, Large
Option: Fluorescent (Non-dimmable), Fluorescent (Dimmable), LED
- Small Option: 50 Watt (4150 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- Small Option: Four 24 Watt (1875 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: 90 Watt (7270 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- Large Option: Four 39 Watt (3300 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cable Length 96":
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 9":
- Large Option Cord Length 96":
- Large Option Fixture Length 39.4", Width 39.4", Height 4.7", Depth 39.4":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 100.7":
- Small Option Cable Length 96":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 9":
- Small Option Cord Length 96":
- Small Option Fixture Length 27.5", Width 27.5", Height 4.7":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 100.7":
Manufacturer IDs: view
CUAD SG DIM UL 20, CUAD SG DIM UL 21, CUAD SG DIM UL 22, CUAD SG DIM UL 24, CUAD SG DIM UL 25, CUAD SG DIM UL 26, CUAD SG DIM UL 28, CUAD SG DIM UL 30, CUAD SG DIM UL 31, CUAD SG MULTIV UL 20, CUAD SG MULTIV UL 21, CUAD SG MULTIV UL 22, CUAD SG MULTIV UL 24, CUAD SG MULTIV UL 25, CUAD SG MULTIV UL 26, CUAD SG MULTIV UL 28, CUAD SG MULTIV UL 30, CUAD SG MULTIV UL 31, CUAD SM DIM UL 20, CUAD SM DIM UL 21, CUAD SM DIM UL 22, CUAD SM DIM UL 24, CUAD SM DIM UL 25, CUAD SM DIM UL 26, CUAD SM DIM UL 28, CUAD SM DIM UL 30, CUAD SM DIM UL 31, CUAD SM MULTIV UL 20, CUAD SM MULTIV UL 21, CUAD SM MULTIV UL 22, CUAD SM MULTIV UL 24, CUAD SM MULTIV UL 25, CUAD SM MULTIV UL 26, CUAD SM MULTIV UL 28, CUAD SM MULTIV UL 30, CUAD SM MULTIV UL 31
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Budding with bright illumination, the LZF Dandelion LED Pendant is a globular cluster of rounded wood veneers and perfectly diffused light. The handmade veneers surround and protect the well-lit center, drawing the eye to the white acrylic disks that fully ...
In modern interiors, the David Trubridge Swish Pendant has sweet, swirling swagger. In a fantastic melding of rustic and modern materials, the bulbous spiraling form is made out of curving bands of Natural Bamboo over polycarbonate, held together with petite ...
Inspired by a hornets nest hanging below the eves of one of his Virginia barns, Designer Barry Dixon sculpted the iron-finished, antique brass Arteriors Frelon Pendant. This organic, multi-faceted fixture has rippled layers over a smoked glass globe, allowing light ...