Its light moves from blue to red to green, with a myriad of other hues in between. The QisDesign Crystal Light contains eight crystal-shaped orbs, each of which has two multi-colored LEDs. But what makes the Crystal LEDs magical is what you see when the LEDs are off: a smooth, shiny silver surface that hides the colorful glow waiting within.
QisDesign successfully blends fluid organic shapes with advanced LED lighting technology. The resulting LED lamps and pendant lights have won numerous design awards, including the Red Dot, iF and Good Design awards.
The Crystal Light is available with the following:
- 8 polycarbonate crystal-shaped lights
- Silver (vacuum materialized) finish, visible when unlit
- Magnetic connectors (2 per crystal)
- On-off switch on miniature remote control
- ETL Listed
- Indoor use only recommended
- Designed by QisDesign
- 2009 Red Dot award, 2010 iF China award
- Fixture: Height 2.88", Width 2.88"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...