For more than 100 years, Swarovski has developed its supreme mastery of precision-cutting to become the world's leading producer of cut crystal. Celebrated worldwide for their lustrous depth and brilliance and the precision, Swarovski crystals grace breathtaking chandeliers, sconces, pendants and spotlights, opening up a world of artistic lighting versatility.
The Crystal Empire Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal and Crystal
- Metal and leather frame with Swarovski crystal detail
- Round ceiling canopy
- 79" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Dimmable with 0-10 Volt dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed
- Long life (50K), environmentally friendly Osram Sylvania LEDs
- Premium hand stitched ?Spinneybeck? leather covering
- Made In USA
Finish: Chinook, Grizzly Black, Iceberg, Red Fox, Snowshoe, White Pass
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Color Temperature: 3000, 4000
- Small Option: 36 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- Small Option: 36 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 4000K
- Medium Option: 36 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- Medium Option: 36 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 4000K
- Large Option: 36 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- Large Option: 36 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 4000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 79"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 27", Diameter 20.5"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 79"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 36", Diameter 27"
- Large Option Cable: Length 79"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 44.5", Diameter 33.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
SCE110DN-LB1S, SCE110DN-LC1S, SCE110DN-LI1S, SCE110DN-LR1S, SCE110DN-LS1S, SCE110DN-LW1S, SCE111DN-LB1S, SCE111DN-LC1S, SCE111DN-LI1S, SCE111DN-LR1S, SCE111DN-LS1S, SCE111DN-LW1S, SCE120DN-LB1S, SCE120DN-LC1S, SCE120DN-LI1S, SCE120DN-LR1S, SCE120DN-LS1S, SCE120DN-LW1S, SCE121DN-LB1S, SCE121DN-LC1S, SCE121DN-LI1S, SCE121DN-LR1S, SCE121DN-LS1S, SCE121DN-LW1S, SCE130DN-LB1S, SCE130DN-LC1S, SCE130DN-LI1S, SCE130DN-LR1S, SCE130DN-LS1S, SCE130DN-LW1S, SCE131DN-LB1S, SCE131DN-LC1S, SCE131DN-LI1S, SCE131DN-LR1S, SCE131DN-LS1S, SCE131DN-LW1S
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Named for the mythical wine-lover Dionysis, the Schonbek Geometrix Dionyx Cigar Pendant has a rounded cylindrical shape evocative of a wine cask. This seemingly solid form is actually composed of numerous densely configured ELEMENTS Swarovski crystal octagons in a wide ...
Gorgeously updated Art Deco elegance. The Lights Up! Deco Pendant, offered in two sizes, features a stylized double shade that's available in subtle linen or exquisite designer fabrics from Thomas Paul or Camilla Meijer. With a Brushed Nickel finish, this ...
Simple, sturdy style. The Hudson Valley Pamelia Chandelier offers a modern interpretation of restoration aesthetics. Thick, mouth-blown glass shades present a clean silhouette arranged around the central stem. Traditional hurricane-style glass is fire-polished for ultimate clarity. Carbon-filament bulbs provide ...