For more than 100 years, Swarovski has developed its supreme mastery of precision-cutting to become the world's leading producer of cut crystal. Celebrated worldwide for their lustrous depth and brilliance and the precision, Swarovski crystals grace breathtaking chandeliers, sconces, pendants and spotlights, opening up a world of artistic lighting versatility.
The Crystal Empire Pendant is available with the following:
- Metal and leather frame with Swarovski crystal detail
- Round ceiling canopy
- 79" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Dimmable with 0-10 Volt dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed
Finish: Chinook, Grizzly Black, Iceberg, Red Fox, Snowshoe, White Pass
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Color Temperature: 3000, 4000
- Small option utilizes 504 0.08 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (43.2 watts total; included).
- Medium option utilizes 672 0.08 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (53.8 watts total; included).
- Large option utilizes 840 0.08 Watt 120 Volt LEDs (67.2 watts total; included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 27", Diameter 20.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 36", Diameter 27"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 44.5", Diameter 33.5"
- Suspension - Small: Length Adjustable To 106"
- Suspension - Medium: Length Adjustable To 115"
- Suspension - Large: Length Adjustable To 123.5"
- Cable: Length 79"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.