FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
The Monte Carlo Fan Company combines style, technology, and design to offer a diverse and comprehensive product line.
The Cruise Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Five ABS palm-shaped blades
- Pull chain switch
- 5.12" round ceiling canopy
- Dual-mount installation: hugger or with included 4" downrod
- 52" blade diameter
- 33 degree blade pitch
- 3 forward and reverse speeds
- 3 speed reversible motor
- Airflow: 4892 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 68 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 72 cfm/watt (high)
- Suspension length includes downrod
- AC motor
- Manual reverse
- 35 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Roman Bronze with American Walnut and Grain, White Finish with White and Grain
- Suspension: Length 13.9"
- Downrod: Diameter 0.5", Length 4.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.12"
- Fan Body: Height 6.3", Diameter 10.4"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Tremendous in form and function, the Kichler Szeplo Outdoor Ceiling Fan effectively cools its surroundings while showcasing a striking design. Made with a steel motor housing and aluminum blades, the Szeplo Outdoor Ceiling Fan is able to withstand wet environments ...
Flaunt your tropical side with the Savoy House 52 Inch Portico Outdoor Ceiling Fan. Five intricately carved Palm Leaf blades span 52" around the sleek metal housing. Includes a pull chain control and both standard and hugger mounting options. Customize ...