FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
The Monte Carlo Fan Company combines style, technology, and design to offer a diverse and comprehensive product line.
The Cruise Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Five ABS palm-shaped blades
- Pull chain switch
- 5.12" round ceiling canopy
- Dual-mount installation: hugger or with included 4" downrod
- 52" blade diameter
- 33 degree blade pitch
- 3 forward and reverse speeds
- 3 speed reversible motor
- Airflow: 4892 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 68 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 72 cfm/watt (high)
- Suspension length includes downrod
- AC motor
- Manual reverse
- 35 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Roman Bronze with American Walnut and Grain, White Finish with White and Grain
- Suspension: Length 13.9"
- Downrod: Diameter 0.5", Length 4.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.12"
- Fan Body: Height 6.3", Diameter 10.4"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Welcome to your outdoor utopia. Inspired by the James Hilton novel depicting a tropical, mystical utopian society, the Minka Aire Shangri-La Ceiling Fan features all weather bamboo blades, a caged etched glass shade, and wicker detail along the body of ...
Featuring hand carved leaf blades, the Emerson Maui Bay Ceiling Fan is a tropical dream. The broad blades are solid wood and this fan is suitable for damp locations, making it a great addition to your covered patio or veranda. ...
Energy efficient and durable: the Monarch II Patio Outdoor Ceiling Fan by Kichler offers a long-lasting, classic design. The Monarch features Stainless steel housing and Powder Coat finishes ideal for wet indoor or ourdoor areas such as laundry spaces, bathrooms ...