The Monte Carlo Fan Company combines style, technology, and design to offer a diverse and comprehensive product line.
The Cruise Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Five ABS palm-shaped blades
- Pull chain switch
- 5.12" round ceiling canopy
- Dual-mount installation: hugger or with included 4" downrod
- 52" blade diameter
- 33 degree blade pitch
- 3 forward and reverse speeds
- 3 speed reversible motor
- Airflow: 4892 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 68 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 72 cfm/watt (high)
- Suspension length includes downrod
- AC motor
- Manual reverse
- 35 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Roman Bronze with American Walnut and Grain, White Finish with White and Grain
- Suspension: Length 13.9"
- Downrod: Diameter 0.5", Length 4.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.12"
- Fan Body: Height 6.3", Diameter 10.4"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Modern sophistication for wet locations. Designed for outdoor use, the Fanimation Zonix Outdoor Ceiling Fan is great for the patio, porch and pool area. Features all-weather composite fan blades and a pull-chain for 3 forward/reverse fan speeds.. Back in 1984, ...
Suitable for both indoor and covered outdoor locations, and perfect for spaces with low ceilings. The Windham Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan by Kichler is offered a variety of finish, glass and blade combinations, ranging in style from coastal cottage to old ...
Refreshing air circulation wherever you need it. The Ellington Fans All-Weather Outdoor Ceiling Fan is designed for use in any large outdoor location. It has five ABS blades spanning 52", their speed controlled by the included pull chain. Available in ...