The Monte Carlo Fan Company combines style, technology, and design to offer a diverse and comprehensive product line.
The Cruise Outdoor Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Five ABS palm-shaped blades
- Pull chain switch
- 5.12" round ceiling canopy
- Dual-mount installation: hugger or with included 4" downrod
- 52" blade diameter
- 33 degree blade pitch
- 3 forward and reverse speeds
- 3 speed reversible motor
- Airflow: 4892 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 68 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 72 cfm/watt (high)
- Suspension length includes downrod
- AC motor
- Manual reverse
- 35 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Roman Bronze with American Walnut and Grain, White Finish with White and Grain
- Suspension: Length 13.9"
- Downrod: Diameter 0.5", Length 4.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.12"
- Fan Body: Height 6.3", Diameter 10.4"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Palm-leaf shaped blades and accentuated blade irons are what make the Monte Carlo Peninsula Ceiling Fan a tropical highlight for your interior or exterior space. Featuring a metal base with a petal-like cast creates a floral fan design that circulates ...
With weather-resistant blades and an integrated LED downlight. the Emerson Volta Outdoor Ceiling Fan comes ready to serve your outdoor cooling needs at any time of day. Made with a metal housing structure. the Volta Outdoor Ceiling Fan stands resistant ...