Founded in 1993 by Franco Cassina and Carlo Forcolini in Italy, Nemo was established to recreate the lighting pieces that best represented the "Golden Age" of Italian lighting design of the 1960s and '70s. Nemo acquired ItalianaLuce five years later, offering a line of clean, relaxed modern lighting that provided an informal counterpoint to the vintage mid-century authenticity found in Nemo's modernist line of Franco Albini-designed lighting.
The Crown Minor Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Jehs + Laub
- Material: Die-cast aluminum and sandblasted glass
- 12 cylindrical opal white glass diffusers
- Ceiling canopy included
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Black, Polished Aluminum, White
- Twelve 25 Watt (260 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 78"
- Fixture: Height 21", Diameter 31"
- Maximum Hanging: Length 99"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
CROWNMINOR, CROWNMINORBLK, CROWNMINORWHT
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.