Founded in 1993 by Franco Cassina and Carlo Forcolini in Italy, Nemo was established to recreate the lighting pieces that best represented the "Golden Age" of Italian lighting design of the 1960s and '70s. Nemo acquired ItalianaLuce five years later, offering a line of clean, relaxed modern lighting that provided an informal counterpoint to the vintage mid-century authenticity found in Nemo's modernist line of Franco Albini-designed lighting.
The Crown Minor Chandelier is available with the following:
- 12 cylindrical Opal White glass shades
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- Ceiling canopy included
- 78" field-cuttable Red suspension cable
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Designed by Jehs and Laub
Finish: Black, Polished Aluminum, White
- Twelve 25 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 21", Diameter 31", Overall Length Adjustable To 99"
- Cable: Length 78"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.