Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Cricket Kids Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 112
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Item: Width 13.25", Height 26.75", Depth 17.75"
- Seat: Height 15", Depth 12.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
KD-C-AR, KD-C-BL, KD-C-CB, KD-C-CG, KD-C-CW, KD-C-EG, KD-C-LG, KD-C-OR, KD-C-SB, KD-C-SD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A truly fitting tribute to three modern design masters. The Precious Masters Chair features the outlines of three iconic chairs: Series 7 (Arne Jacobsen), Eiffel (Charles & Ray Eames), and Tulip (Eero Saarinen). The unique amalgam of lines that results ...
The classically cool Acapulco Chair, coated in copper. The Innit Designs Copper Acapulco Chair features the original's comfortable pear-shaped seat, airy open weave vinyl, and architectural steel frame. Except here, the frame is warmed up by copper plating, which adds ...