Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Cricket Kids Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 112
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Item: Width 13.25", Height 26.75", Depth 17.75"
- Seat: Height 15", Depth 12.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
KD-C-AR, KD-C-BL, KD-C-CB, KD-C-CG, KD-C-CW, KD-C-EG, KD-C-LG, KD-C-OR, KD-C-SB, KD-C-SD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
In 1943, Ralph Rapson originally conceived his Cave Chair as plywood with a cushion, inspired by his architectural design for the earth-excavated Cave House. Neither project was built. But today, that over-sized, futuristic, comfortable and fun chair is reimagined entirely ...
Add remarkable color, comfort and convenience to an outdoor lounge area with the Fermob Surprising Low Chair with Footrest. The set is made entirely out of powder coated steel, including the deep, ergonomically curved slats of sheet steel. When it's ...