Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Cricket Accent Lamp is available with the following:
- Metal shade
- Metal body with twisted stem
- On-off push thru switch
- Mounting and Clip-on capabilities
- Eight foot Silver cord
- UL Listed
Finish: Antique Brass, Dark Antique Nickel, Deep Patina Bronze, Polished Nickel
- One 40 Watt 120 Volt Type A Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 6.5", Adjustable To 11.5"
- Shade: Height 2", Diameter 4.5"
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 7.5", Adjustable To 11"
- Base: Height 1.75", Diameter 4.25"
Ratings: Based on 10 reviews, this product is rated 3.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.