Wonderfully creepy (and creamy) contemporary lighting. The Slamp Creatures White Pendant seems alive, with a spore-like form made out of symmetrically arranged cuts of White Opalflex and polycarbonate. Each of the three different sizes also has a form distinctive from the others. Designed by Nigel Coates.
First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Creatures White Pendant is available with the following:
- White Opalflex and polycarbonate shade
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy by Slamp for Zaneen
- Designed by Nigel Coates
- Small Fixture: Height 18.1", Adjustable To 68.9", Diameter 25.2"
- Medium Fixture: Height 20.5", Diameter 25.2"
- Large Fixture: Height 23.2", Diameter 25.6"
- Fixture: Overall Hanging Length 20.5", Adjustable To 68.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...