Prandina is an Italian brand who started in interior lighting design in 1982. Since the outset, Prandina's creative philosophy has fulfilled criteria of simplicity and formal precision, functionality and lasting quality, enabling them to gain a recognized position in the international market.
The CPL Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped hand-blown glass shade
- Metal fittings
- Thin rectangular wall plate
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Christian Ploderer
Shade Color: Clear Crystal, Opal White Glass
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Chrome
- One 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A-21/E26 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 8.25", Width 9.5", Depth 10.62"
- Plate: Height 8.87"
Manufacturer IDs: view
1085000140101, 1085000140120, 1085000140201, 1085000140220
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.