Designed by Massimo Tonetto, the Gallery Vetri d'Arte Couture L8 Chandelier is made entirely out of hand-blown glass in the intricately detailed "Rezzonico" style. The eight arms look like segmented plant stems, curving outward to hold their bowl-shaped light holders. These are accented by the numerous unique curves and dangling pendants of handmade crystal. Available in Black or White glass.
Steeped in rich Venetian tradition, Leucos blends Old World glass craftsmanship with 21st century engineering in its quest to explore cutting-edge techniques and innovative aesthetics in lighting.
The Couture L8 Chandelier is available with the following:
- Crystal accents
- Hand-blown glass and metal frame
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension chain
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Massimo Tonetto
- Eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included), or eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 39.38", Diameter 42.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 58"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Couture by Leucos Lighting