Designed by Massimo Tonetto, the Gallery Vetri d'Arte Couture L8 Chandelier is made entirely out of hand-blown glass in the intricately detailed "Rezzonico" style. The eight arms look like segmented plant stems, curving outward to hold their bowl-shaped light holders. These are accented by the numerous unique curves and dangling pendants of handmade crystal. Available in Black or White glass.
Gallery Vetri d'Arte, an Italian lighting boutique, combines traditional glassmaking and timeless design with an adventurous sense of the modern. Collections from Gallery Vetri d'Arte include unique chandeliers, wall sconces, and table lamps that seamlessly blend old world with contemporary. Part of the FDV Collection.
The Couture L8 Chandelier is available with the following:
- Crystal accents
- Hand-blown glass and metal frame
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension chain
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Massimo Tonetto
- Eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included), or eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 39.38", Diameter 42.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 58"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Couture by Gallery Vetri d Arte