Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Cosmo Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Frosted Glass shade
- Rectangular die-cast wall plate
- Incandescent option dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer
- Energy efficient with fluorescent option
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed
Glass Color: Amber Frit, Frost White, White Frit
Finish: Antique Bronze, Satin Nickel, Chrome
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt 2G11 Twin Tube lamp with Electronic Ballast (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Mini-Candelabra Base lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 11.9", Width 4.7", Depth 3.9"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.