The Tech Lighting Corva Wall Sconce adds sleek design and bright illumination ideal for spaces both transitional and contemporary. The elliptical glass shade is held within a slim frame available in three complementary finishes. It can be mounted either vertically or horizontally as needed for properly directed task and ambient light. ADA compliant.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Corva Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- White glass shade
- Metal base
- Energy efficient fluorescent and LED options available
- ADA Compliant
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- LED option utilizes one 10 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (integrated).
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type 2GX7 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 120 Volt Type BT15 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 15.5", Width 5", Depth 3.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...