For more than 120 years, Hunter Fans has combined traditional craftsmanship with modern technical and design innovations to pioneer new and smarter ways to circulate air in the home. The entire line of Hunter ceiling fans testifies to their dedication to quality and fashion-forward design.
The Cortland Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Four decorative shades
- Five reversible blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- 54 in. blade diameter
- Installer's Choice 3 position mounting system (Hugger, Standard or Angled)
- AVT hanging system
- One 3 in. downrod
- WhisperWind motor
- Airflow: 5552 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 66 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 84 cfm/watt (high)
- Lifetime warranty
- UL Listed
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Basque Black with Brushed Gold Accents Aged Ebony, New Bronze with Dark Cherry and Walnut
- Four 40 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Canopy: Height 3.6", Diameter 7.5"
- Fan Body: Height 22.5"
- Blade: Diameter 54"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.