Pablo, founded in 1993 by Venezuelan-born Pablo Pardo, designs and manufactures innovative lighting and home accessories characterized by uncompromising devotion to simplicity and utility.
The Cortina Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Clear polycarbonate shade
- Translucent White polyester mesh diffuser
- Cast iron base
- Silver finish
- 72" cord
- Full range dimmer switch
- UL Listed
- Designed by Pablo Pardo
- Made in USA
Size: 48 Inch, 60 Inch, 72 Inch
- 48 Inch option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type Par 16 Halogen lamps (included).
- 60 Inch option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type Par 16 Halogen lamps (included).
- 72 Inch option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt Type Par 16 Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 48 Inch Option Fixture: Height 48"
- 60 inch Option Fixture: Height 60"
- 72 Inch Option Fixture: Height 72"
- 48 Inch Option Fixture: Width 10"
- 60 inch Option Fixture: Width 10"
- 72 Inch Option Fixture: Width 14"
- 48 Inch Option Fixture: Depth 3.5"
- 60 inch Option Fixture: Depth 3.5"
- 72 Inch Option Fixture: Depth 7"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.2 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.