Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Corona Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear hand-blown glass shade
- Made of hand-forged wrought iron
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Adjustable stem length
- Slope ceiling adaptable to 45º
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Size: Large, Small
Option: Long, Short, Standard
- Six 25 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 47.9", Adjustable To 69.6"
- Large Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 32.1", Adjustable To 37.8"
- Large Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 37.6", Adjustable To 48.5"
- Small Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 43.7", Adjustable To 51.1"
- Small Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29.7", Adjustable To 37.1"
- Small Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 36.5", Adjustable To 44.1"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 5.9", Diameter 19.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 21", Diameter 26.9"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.