Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Corona Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear hand-blown glass shade
- Made of hand-forged wrought iron
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Adjustable stem length
- Slope ceiling adaptable to 45º
- UL Listed Damp
- Made in USA
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Option: Short, Standard, Long
Size: Small, Large
- Six 25 Watt 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- Large Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 47.9", Adjustable To 69.6"
- Large Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 32.1", Adjustable To 37.8"
- Large Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 37.6", Adjustable To 48.5"
- Small Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 29.7", Adjustable To 37.1"
- Small Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 36.5", Adjustable To 44.1"
- Small Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 43.7", Adjustable To 51.1"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 5.9", Diameter 19.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 21", Diameter 26.9"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- This item is hand-forged by master artisans and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.