Add some real "flare" to a dining room or living room with the Hubbardton Forge Corona Pendant. Clear hand-blown glass shades are nestled within numerous hand-forged bands of wrought iron. The dynamic curves of these bands are indeed evocative of solar flares, especially when the interior surfaces glow gold with the light of the halogen bulbs.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Corona Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron body
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Adjustable stem length
- Slope ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 32.1", Adjustable To 37.8"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 37.6", Adjustable To 48.5"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 47.9", Adjustable To 69.6"
- Fixture: Height 21", Diameter 26.9"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- This item is hand-forged by master artisans and includes hand-blown glass. As a result, variations in finish appearance and small blemishes, bubbles, and variations in the color of the glass are a normal and desired result of handcrafted processes.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...