FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time--one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Coral Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge in 2005
- Material: Natural bamboo plywood and nylon clips
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- All Natural/Color finishes are painted on one side only
- White and Black Paint versions are painted on both sides
- Black Paint option has a Natural Bamboo edge
- White cord and socket included
- Black comes with black cordset and fasteners
- Structure inspired by a geometric polyhedron and coral reefs
- UL Listed
- Made In New Zealand
Color: Black Paint, Caramel, Natural and Aqua, Natural Bamboo, Natural and Lime, Natural and Orange, Natural and Red, Natural and Salmon, Natural and White, Natural and Yellow
Size: 16 inch, 24 inch, 31 inch, 39 inch, 47 inch, 63 inch
- 16 inch Option: One 60 Watt (650 Lumens) 120 Volt E14 European Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 24 inch Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 31 inch Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 39 inch Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 47 inch Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 63 inch Option: One 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 16 inch Option Cord Length 79":
- 16 inch Option Fixture Diameter 16", Weight 0.88 Lbs.:
- 24 inch Option Cord Length 79":
- 24 inch Option Fixture Diameter 24", Weight 2.21 Lbs.:
- 31 inch Option Cord Length 79":
- 31 inch Option Fixture Diameter 31", Weight 3.31 Lbs.:
- 39 inch Option Cord Length 118":
- 39 inch Option Fixture Diameter 39", Weight 5.07 Lbs.:
- 47 inch Option Cord Length 197":
- 47 inch Option Fixture Diameter 47", Weight 8.38 Lbs.:
- 63 inch Option Cord Length 197":
- 63 inch Option Fixture Diameter 63", Weight 12.57 Lbs.:
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Capturing the intricacies of coral, the Terzani Frame Cone Pendant displays an etched metal leaf, emitting a breathtaking interplay of organic and controlled light. The coral motif appears to be a living entity, permeating the interior of the borosilicate glass ...
Let it snow. All year long. Designed during an art fellowship in Antartica (of course!), the David Trubridge Snowflake LED Pendant extends an exquisitely detailed filigreed pattern around the perimeter of its natural wood shade. Constructed from sustainable hoop pine, ...
Blown decorative glass containers inspired the design of the highly decorative Kichler Everly Pendant. The wide curves of the Clear glass shade evoke the shape of a classic table lamp and provide a pleasingly soft outline around the exposed bulb ...