FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Coral Aluminum Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Material: Anodized aluminum and aluminum rivets
- Ships assembled
- Structure inspired by geometric polyhedrons and coral reefs
- UL Listed
- Made In New Zealand
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Extra Extra Large
- One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Extra Large Option Cord Length 10':
- Extra Extra Large Option Fixture Height 67", Diameter 67":
- Extra Extra Large Option Suspension Length 187":
- Extra Large Option Cord Length 10':
- Extra Large Option Fixture Height 47", Diameter 47":
- Extra Large Option Suspension Length 167":
- Large Option Cord Length 10':
- Large Option Fixture Height 39.5", Diameter 39.5":
- Large Option Suspension Length 159.5":
- Medium Option Cord Length 10':
- Medium Option Fixture Height 31.5", Diameter 31.5":
- Medium Option Suspension Length 151.5":
- Small Option Cord Length 10':
- Small Option Fixture Height 23.5", Diameter 23.5":
- Small Option Suspension Length 143.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Artemide Nur LED Pendant adapts a classic design with the latest LED technology, filtering a large amount of illumination from a broad dome shade with astonishing results. A polycarbonate bottom diffuser softens the magnitude of light flooding from the ...
Fragmented with precision, the Axo Light Shatter G Pendant is like a broken shard of glass, shining bright illumination from a slender and asymmetrically faceted frame of aluminum. An opaline methacrylate diffuser shields the fluorescent light source, optimizing the spread ...
Fabricated with an incalculable number of horizontal and vertical interlacing strands of polished Aluminum, the Eurofase Otra Pendant is an oblong basket filled with fluorescence. The woven process imparts a welcome textural component, allowing glimmers of light to peak through ...