Johnson Art Studio, located in Santa Cruz, CA, is a family business that produces quality custom-made products at great prices.
The Copper Top Outdoor Wall Lantern is available with the following:
- Standard Sandblasted Glass
- Copper with Antique Copper finish
- Wood with Clear Redwood finish
- Gooseneck arm with 4 in. x 8 in. wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes Compact Fluorescent lamping (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt A-type lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 12", Width 11"
- Small Option Shade: Diameter 7"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 15", Width 18"
- Large Option Shade: Diameter 11"
Manufacturer IDs: view
8G-091112-STR, 8G-091112-STR-FL, 8G-091815-STR, 8G-091815-STR-FL
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.