Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Copper Mountain Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Copper Mountain Bronze
- Material: Hand-Worked Wrought Iron
- Shade Material: Glass
- Cylindrical Silver Mica shade
- Hand-worked wrought iron frame
- Copper Mountain Bronze finish
- Includes ceiling canopy
- 48" suspension chain
- Optional 6" stem
- 120" lead wire
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Eight 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Eight 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Chain: Length 48"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 16.5", Diameter 8.5"
- Small Option Stem: Length 6"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 70.5"
- Medium Option Chain: Length 48"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 32", Diameter 18"
- Medium Option Stem: Length 6"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 86"
- Large Option Chain: Length 48"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 37", Diameter 21"
- Large Option Stem: Length 6"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 91"
Manufacturer IDs: view
F3102, F3103, F3104
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
An abstract homage to the Eiffel Tower, the Troy Lighting Left Bank Pendant draws from the French landmark with delicate metal latticework and a curvy, flared silhouette. Inside the hand-forged iron cage, a Hardback Linen shade diffuses illumination for a ...
Sometimes a room calls for simplicity. And with the popularity of industrial spaces going strong, minimal lighting that exposes the bulbs and wires is coming into fashion. The Fulton Pendant from Troy Lighting is the portrait of hand-crafted simplicity. With ...
The Troy Lighting Bristol Bay Pendant, named for the eastern-most arm of the Bering Sea, embodies the nautical lifestyle. The wrought iron supports gallantly enclose Light Amber glass for a warm look that instills a feeling of endurance. Height is ...