Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Copernico Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Carlotta de Bevilacqua, Paolo Dell'Elce
- Material: Rings of anodized aluminum, constructed from a single aluminum plate
- Features 9 concentric mobile ellipses
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- Ellipses rotate independently on two axes
- Completely flat when closed
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Color: Black, Grey
- 28 Watt (2549 Lumens) 120 Volt
- Fixture: Width 41", Height Adjustable To 25.19"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.