Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Copernico Suspension is available with the following:
- 9 concentric mobile ellipses
- Anodized aluminum body
- Round ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- Ellipses rotate independently on two axes
- Completely flat when closed
- Designed by Carlotta de Bevilacqua and Paolo Dell’Elce
- Made in Italy
- UL Listed
Color: Black, Grey
- Three-hundred eighty-four 120 Volt LEDs, 38 watts total (integrated).
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 0.44", Adjustable To 25.1", Width 41"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.