The George Kovacs Convex Bath Bar displays clean curves and lines ideal for accenting any soft contemporary bathroom. As implied by the name, the Etched Opal glass shades curve outward to diffuse 180 degrees of light. The shiny Chrome finish on the holders is balanced by the Brushed Aluminum on the wall plate. Available with three, four or five lights. ADA compliant.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Convex Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Etched Opal glass shades
- Chrome finish on holder
- Brushed Aluminum finish on wall plate
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed for damp locations
Brushed Aluminum and Chrome
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3-Light Option: Width 21"
- 4-Light Option: Width 29"
- 5-Light Option: Width 36.5"
- Fixture: Height 5", Depth 2.75"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...