Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Convertible Drum Pendant 42121-42122 is available with the following:
- Shade Material: White microfiber shade
- Satin Etched glass diffuser
- Steel supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (90 degree)
- Comes with Two 6.00 in., Two 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: White
Finish: Brushed Nickel
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Height 2.4", Diameter 4.3"
- Small Option Shade: Height 5", Diameter 20"
- Small Option Suspension: Height Adjustable From 11.75", Adjustable To 44"
- Large Option Canopy: Height 2.4", Diameter 4.3"
- Large Option Shade: Height 5.5", Diameter 24"
- Large Option Suspension: Height Adjustable From 12.25", Adjustable To 44"
Ratings: Based on 20 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.