FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Continua Wall Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu in 2010
- Finish: White Linen
- Base Finish: Chrome
- Material: Extruded anodized aluminum structure and polycarbonate profile
- Rectangular shade and wall plate
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In Spain
Color: White Linen
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: One 24 Watt (1875 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 39 Watt (3300 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 54 Watt (4725 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Fixture Width 59", Height 4.8", Depth 3.62":
- Extra Large Option Plate Height 3.3":
- Large Option Fixture Width 47.2", Height 4.8", Depth 3.62":
- Large Option Plate Height 3.3":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 34.6", Height 4.8", Depth 3.62":
- Medium Option Plate Height 3.3":
- Small Option Fixture Width 23.6", Height 4.8", Depth 3.62":
- Small Option Plate Height 3.3":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Both practical and fun, the Pablo Link Wall Mount Task Lamp meets all task lighting needs with sleek, contemporary style. The award-winning design by Peter Stathis includes a dual-purpose shade/handle and an adjustable arm that directs the LED array wherever ...
Inspired by the original iconic design that won the Compasso d'Oro award in 1989, the Artemide Tolomeo Mini Wall Lamp excels in providing adjustable task lighting for smaller spaces. Features five separate adjustable points on the fixture, and utilizes stainless ...
Great for working spaces and bedrooms, the Luceplan BAP Wall Task Lamp is specifically designed to be used next to computer monitors, featuring specialized interchangeable color filters that change the chromatic characteristics of light so eyes don't become stressed. This ...