Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Continua Wall Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu
- Finish: Chrome
- Rectangular polycarbonate shade with exchangeable fabric diffuser
- Extruded anodized aluminum frame
- Chrome finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu, 2010
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: White Linen
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 23.6", Height 4.8", Depth 3.62"
- Small Option Plate: Height 3.3"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 34.6", Height 4.8", Depth 3.62"
- Medium Option Plate: Height 3.3"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 47.2", Height 4.8", Depth 3.62"
- Large Option Plate: Height 3.3"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Width 59", Height 4.8", Depth 3.62"
- Extra Large Option Plate: Height 3.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.