FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Since their inception in 1919, Sea Gull Lighting has consistently produced high quality decorative and functional lighting for homes and businesses alike. In addition, their commitment to cutting-edge, energy-efficient technology has been widely recognized and awarded across a staggering 15 product categories. Thus, their extensive line of more than 3,500 products (spanning 15 categories) are not only on-trend and affordable, but friendly to the environment as well.
The Conroe LED Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Seeded Glass
- Inspired by traditional Colonial lanterns
- Clear Seeded glass panels
- Hand-riveted construction
- LED version is dimmable from 5-100%, warm-on-dim (2200K-2700K), with an ELV dimmer (not included)
- Small version is ADA compliant
- Supplied with 6'' of wire
- Title 24 compliant
- ETL Listed Wet
- Warranty: Limited 5 Year
- Made In China
Finish: Black, Weathered Copper
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: 9 Watt (700 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Medium Option: 14 Watt (1000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Large Option: 14 Watt (1000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Backplate Width 9.19", Height 10.32", Depth 0.75":
- Large Option Fixture Width 9.38", Height 16.63", Depth 5.38":
- Medium Option Backplate Width 7.19", Height 9", Depth 0.63":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 7.19", Height 14.38", Depth 4.19":
- Small Option Backplate Width 5", Height 7.25", Depth 0.63":
- Small Option Fixture Width 5", Height 11.57", Depth 3.75":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Named after the second most populated city in Italy, the Quoizel Milan Outdoor Wall Sconce features clean lines combined with a sleek finish. The glass cylinder shade in the center nicely diffuses the illumination, keeping your outdoor living space safe ...
Two geometric planes collide to create the ET2 Lighting Alumilux DC E41411 LED Outdoor Wall Sconce. Made from a die casting process where molten aluminum is forced into a mold under high pressure, this graphic fixture has integrated LED lamps ...
The Minka-Lavery Baytree Lane LED Outdoor Wall Sconce fuses modern technology with the tried and true Restoration style. The aluminum construction features a sloping support rod, ending on a broad shade that dispenses the illumination. The exposed hardware contributes to ...