SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Connetix Pendant is available with the following:
- 25 White Etched acrylic shades
- Aluminum frame
- Bright Satin Aluminum finish
- Square ceiling canopy
- 120" adjustable cables
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 3400
- CRI: 80
- Energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Twenty-five 120 Volt LEDs (integrated); 34 Watts total.
- Fixture: Height 19", Width 28", Depth 28"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 135"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Canopy: Width 6.5", Depth 6.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.