Bright, warm white light and eye-catching contemporary style. The Sonneman Connetix Flushmount provides both, as well as superior energy efficiency. At the tips of Bright Satin Aluminum-finished rods, cubes of White Etched acrylic house and evenly diffuse the light of Cree XP-G LEDs. Available with five, nine, sixteen or twenty-five lights.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Connetix Flushmount is available with the following:
- White Etched acrylic shades
- Metal body
- Bright Satin Aluminum finish
- Square ceiling canopy
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- 1000 lumens (5 Lights), 1300 lumens (9 Lights), 2600 lumens (16 Lights), 3400 lumens (25 Lights)
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 9 Lights option utilizes nine 120 Volt LEDs (integrated), 15 total watts.
- 16 Lights option utilizes sixteen 120 Volt LEDs (integrated), 27 total watts.
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 120 Volt LEDs (integrated), 11 total watts.
- 25 Lights option utilizes twenty-five 120 Volt LEDs (integrated), 34 total watts.
- 5-Light Option: Height 4.5", Width 5", Depth 5"
- 9-Light Option: Height 4.5", Width 9", Depth 9"
- 16-Light Option: Height 4.5", Width 12", Depth 12"
- 25-Light Option: Height 4.5", Width 15", Depth 15"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Connetix by Sonneman Lighting