An exciting, eye-catching light for the contemporary bathroom. The Sonneman Connetix Bath Bar features a Bright Satin Aluminum base from which numerous rods jut outward. At the ends of these rods are 20 rectangles of Etched White acrylic, which glow brightly with the light of the energy efficient Cree XP-G LEDs they house.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Connetix Bath Bar is available with the following:
- 20 White Etched acrylic shades
- Metal base
- Bright Satin Aluminum finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 3200
- CRI: 80
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Twenty 120 Volt LEDs (integrated), 34 total watts.
- Fixture: Height 10", Width 29", Depth 5"
- Wall Plate: Height 4.5", Width 24"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Connetix by Sonneman Lighting