A truly dazzling fixture for contemporary interiors. From a Bright Satin Aluminum base, the Sonneman Connetix 16 Flushmount features rods jutting out in all directions, each tipped with a rectangle of White Etched acrylic. There are twenty of these shades, each of which diffuse the bright, warm white light of a Cree XP-G LED.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Connetix 16 Flushmount is available with the following:
- 20 White Etched acrylic shades
- Metal body
- Bright Satin Aluminum finish
- Square ceiling canopy w/ optional 16" reflector plate
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- 3200 lumens
- CRI: 80
- UL Listed
- Twenty 120 Volt LEDs (integrated), 34 total watts.
- Fixture: Height 6.5", Width 16", Depth 16"
- Canopy: Width 9", Depth 9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...