FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Confetti Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Steel
- Shade Material: Metal chips over a linen shade
- Frosted glass bottom diffuser
- Small takes 3 lamps, Large takes 4, Extra Large takes 5
- 144" lead wire
- Comes with Two 6.00 in., Two 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Old Silver, Rustic Black
Size: Small, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: Five 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Extra Large Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Extra Large Option Fixture Height 10", Diameter 25", Weight 21.5 Lbs.:
- Extra Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 16", Adjustable To 49.5":
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Large Option Fixture Height 10.5", Diameter 22", Weight 20 Lbs.:
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 16.5", Adjustable To 49.5":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 10", Diameter 16", Weight 13 Lbs.:
- Small Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 16", Adjustable To 49":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hudson Valley Lighting Orchard Park Pendant No. 7711 features a flared, pleated Off-White faux silk shade trimmed in Bronze fabric. Solid cast brass accents keep the look romantic yet simple; a great addition over the kitchen island.
The Ascher Foyer Pendant by Hinkley Lighting is an eccentric statement piece that combines traditional and contemporary design elements for a truly stunning aesthetic. Its classic silhouette, complete with gently curved candelabra arms and exposed lamping, is wrapped in a ...
Named for the native New Zealand palm tree, the David Trubridge Nikau Pendant pays tribute to that tree's lanky height and distinctive bulbous crownshaft. The tree's form is recreated here out of sweeping bands of Natural Bamboo bounded together with ...