The Fire Farm Cone Pendant designed by Adam Jackson Pollock and Ben Goldstone evokes the blaze of a torch scattering light in all directions through its copper, brass or stainless steel mesh shade. The chandelier and pendant styles feature a copper wire spiral wrap on each cone and are available in two size of shades.The Cone Pendant features a hand folded mesh shade and Black painted canopy.
The Fire Farm collection includes contemporary and new age lighting designs using copper, cloth, mesh, and stones. It features the work of artisan designers such as Adam Jackson Pollock, Christine Williams, and Elizabeth Meredith. Made in USA.
The Cone Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand folded mesh metal shade with Copper wire spiral wrap.
- Black ceiling canopy.
- Eight foot adjustable Black cord.
- UL Listed.
- Designed by Adam Jackson Pollock and Ben Goldstone.
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Large option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Small Shade: Height 16", Width 5"
- Large Shade: Height 24", Width 9"
- Hanging Length - Small: Overall Length Adjustable To 112"
- Hanging Length - Large: Overall Length Adjustable To 120"
- Cord: Length 96"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...