The Fire Farm Cone Chandelier designed by Adam Jackson Pollock and Ben Goldstone evokes the blaze of a torch scattering light in all directions through its copper, brass or stainless steel mesh shade. The chandelier and pendant styles feature a copper wire spiral wrap on each cone and are available in two size of shades. The Cone Chandelier features three hand folded mesh shades and a Black painted canopy.
The Fire Farm collection includes contemporary and new age lighting designs using copper, cloth, mesh, and stones. It features the work of artisan designers such as Adam Jackson Pollock, Christine Williams, and Elizabeth Meredith. Made in USA.
The Cone Chandelier is available with the following:
- Three hand folded mesh metal shades with Copper wire spiral wrap.
- Black ceiling canopy.
- Black cord.
- UL Listed.
- Designed by Adam Jackson Pollock and Ben Goldstone.
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T Medium Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B Medium Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Small Fixture: Height 32", Width 10"
- Large Fixture: Height 48", Width 18"
- Cord: Length 96"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...