Glassblower Caleb Siemon creates amazing pendants, lamps and sconces using traditional Muranese glassmaking techniques combined with a love of simple forms. The hand-sculpted glass lighting from Caleb Siemon is at once artistic, fluid and balanced.
The Cone Bubble Pendant is available with the following:
- Conical, textured whipped glass shade
- Handblown lead free crystal
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cord
- Designed by Caleb Siemon and Carmen Salazar
Shade: Alabaster, Aubergine, Gold Topaz, Grey, Steel Blue
Finish: Dark Bronze, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
Cord Color: Black, White
- One 40 Watt 120 Volt G25 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 84"
- Shade: Height 12", Diameter 6"
- Cord: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.