FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Concord Pendant is available with the following:
- Mouth-blown Glossy Opal glass shade
- Metal body
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 3", 6", 12" and two 18" stems
- UL Listed
Finish: Aged Brass, Historic Nickel, Old Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 17", Length Adjustable From 26.25", Adjustable To 80.25"
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 6.38"
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 14", Length Adjustable From 23.25", Adjustable To 77.25"
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 11", Length Adjustable From 19.25", Adjustable To 73.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
8811-AGB, 8811-HN, 8811-OB, 8811-PN, 8814-AGB, 8814-HN, 8814-OB, 8814-PN, 8817-AGB, 8817-HN, 8817-OB, 8817-PN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Rediscovered retro refinement. Originally conceived in 1961, the FontanaArte Pangen Pendant has been mercifully rescued from archival obscurity. A quintessential example of mid-century modernity, Pangen's supremely clean aluminum dome shade retains its vintage form while the colors have been tempered ...
The LZF Saturnia Pendant, Oskar Cerezo's elegant yet extraordinarily simple suspension fixture, casts a warm light softened by the wood veneer side panel and more direct illumination above and below through polycarbonate diffusers. The Saturnia Pendant features a Natural timber ...
Named after a star that suddenly increases its brightness before fading back to its original intensity, the Oggetti Luce Nova Pendant features an array of sculpted wood, made of dozens of 3D triangles. The illumination peaks through the small openings, ...