Feiss Lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Concord Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Etched glass shades
- Steel supports
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
Finish: Brushed Steel with White Opal Etched, Oil Rubbed Bronze with Cream Etched, Polished Nickel with White Opal Etched
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A21 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A21 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A21 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 10.13", Width 14", Depth 6"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 10.13", Width 21", Depth 6"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 10.13", Width 30", Depth 6"
- Shade: Height 4.88", Width 4.5", Depth 1.13"
- Plate: Height 4.63", Width 5.75", Depth 1.13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.