With its clean lines and intriguing array of contrasting elements, the Hudson Valley Collins Linear Suspension has a decidedly metropolitan look. It features a lengthy White faux silk shade with Black pinstripes, while the canopy and frame pair gleaming metal with rich cocoa wood. Ten transparent candle sleeves reveal white cloth wiring, pointing to the design's 20th century roots.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Collins Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Rectangular White faux silk shade with Black trim
- Metal and cocoa wood body
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Two 3", 6", 12" and four 18" stems
- Transparent glass candle sleeves
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 7.5", Width 38", Depth 19"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 16.75", Adjustable To 70.75"
- Canopy: Width 17", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...