Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Collins Chandelier is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Faux Silk
- Square White faux silk shade with Black trim
- Metal frame with Cocoa wood accents
- Square ceiling canopy
- One 3", 6", 12" and two 18" stems
- Transparent glass candle sleeves
- Comes with One 3.00 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Large
- One 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Width 5", Depth 5"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 14", Height 12"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 69.75"
- Large Option Canopy: Width 5", Depth 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 9", Height 13.13"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 70.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.