Chic, crisp lines create a classic border around the Hudson Valley Collins 2924 Chandelier. The look is metropolitan with an air of traditional elegance. Dark on light, sheen on matte, round on square -- the contrasts are specifically chosen to soften modern edges and reinforce the fixture's linear dimensions.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Collins 2924 Chandelier is available with the following:
- Rectangular White faux silk shade with Black trim
- Metal frame
- Rich Cocoa wood plates on canopy and bottom of frame
- Square ceiling canopy
- One 3", 6", 12" and two 18" stems
- Transparent glass candle sleeves
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 13.75", Width 24.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 17.5", Adjustable To 71.5"
- Canopy: Width 5", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...